1. Collection of Information. We collect information that you provide when you use the Services, including information that you provide when you sign up for an account with us and information that you upload or post to the Site. We also collect information on how you use the Site, including the pages of the Site that you visit and the frequency and duration of your activities on the Site.
We collect information on your connections with other users of the Site, including how you interact with those users and connections that you send and receive.
We collect information that you provide, upload, sync or import from devices, apps and other websites such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
We collect information about the computers and other devices that you use to access the Site, including operating systems, software, hardware, location and IP address.
We collect information about links to other websites that you click on while using the Site.
2. Use of Information. We may use your information for the purposes for which you provided it, and to send you information about products, services, and activities that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive one or more types of communications from us, you may notify us at email@example.com or, if applicable, follow the instructions included in the materials we send you, such as an "unsubscribe" link provided in an email message.
We may use location information to identify and verify your location.
We may use your information to analyze and improve the Site and Services.
We may use your information to communicate with you about the Site and Services.
3. Sharing of Information. We may share your information with other users of the Site for the purpose of facilitating matches, connections, referrals and other communications.
We may share your information with third parties that assist with the provision of the Services, the security of the Site, and our marketing and research activities. We may also share or sell non-personally identifiable information to third parties for their own research, marketing and other uses.
We may share your information with apps, websites or other services that you use to access or interact with the Services.
If FA Match or its assets are sold to a third party, we may transfer your information to that third party.
We may share your information in response to a legal request, such as a warrant, court order or subpoena, when we reasonably believe that we are required by law to do so.
4. Managing your Information. You can manage your profile and account on the Site. You can delete your account any time. When you delete your account, we will delete your profile and other information that is available to other users of the Site, but may keep other information about you.
6. Security. We endeavor to use reasonable efforts to safeguard your information. Nevertheless, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and third parties may intercept information without authorization. We make no representation or warranty that the Site is protected from viruses, security threats or other vulnerabilities or that your information is always secure. Accordingly, you provide us with information at your sole risk.
7. Policy Changes. We reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time. Your continued use of the Site or the Services after a revision this Policy constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy.